Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Account Representative - Business - GeorgiaLochness Medical Inc.
Sales Representative/AssistantBookmark This
Taylor Visual Group
770 North Church Road Unit C
DescriptionAN INTEGRATED LARGE FORMAT VISUAL PRODUCTION COMPANY - Taylor Visual Group was established from the emerging Large Format printing platforms in the mid to late 90's. We used our experiences and partnership’s to build a company that’s purpose is to combine our products and services with our client's goals to achieve brand awareness and profits through visual experiences. Our understanding of different niche markets has enabled us to work with North America’s largest retailers, brands, financial institutions, museums, health clubs, agencies, and other franchises/business's that brings a knowledge that expressly targets common objectives in the community and with our client's customers.
ResponsibilitiesAccount Executive which includes but is not limited to: Creating new business by prospecting, developing call lists, cold calling, presenting, and overseeing different aspects related to BishopTaylor Groups projects and clients.
BTG is offering commission only structures, similar to our current account reps on new accounts. You can make money, and home runs are possible if you’re strong on the above requirements, self-motivated, organized, and can put the time in.
RequirementsHave a focus in sales/business
* Possess strong presentation skills and oral communication skills - You will be on presentations
* Be organized and able to work independently to execute assigned tasks - You will be making calls
* Understanding Solution Selling is a plus but not required
* Have strong written communication skills
* Constant Contact is plus but not required
* Word, Excel, Office, CRM, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, a plus but not required