Entry Level Sales - Paid Fall Internships & Full Time Sales PositionsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Marketing InternFarmers Insurance - Bee Lor Agency
Alexandre Birman: Wholesale - Sales Assistant internshipNetwork Showroom
Phat Buddha is looking for Interns for the Fall/Spring Semester!Phat Buddha Wear
Sales & Marketing (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipBookmark This
Grand Master Marketing LLC
DescriptionAPPLY HERE TODAY
Are you tired of being turned down time and time again, stuck in the circle of not having enough experience to get a job and by not getting a job never getting the experience necessary to move forward?
We know what that feels like.
What breaks that cycle is a truly rewarding internship that provides the experience needed to evolve, but in today economy it should not be about getting one job just to go to another, but building the skills and relationships needed to be successful for a lifetime.
That is what we believe an internship should be. We are Grand Master Marketing and we know that there are thousands of students with the ambition to succeed but are overlooked by not having the right experience.
In an economy whee entry-level jobs require 5 years of experience we believe that whats more important is finding the right ambition, providing the right resources and watching that ambition turn to prosperity. We have designed a internship which compensated interns on levels on part with the highest paid internships in the world.
We believe in having internship that is performance based, not telling someone what they're worth but unleashing them to earn by bringing in new business in an unrestricted platform.
Whether your plan is to save up to pay down debt, open a business or have cash to spend our top interns can earn $5,000 - $10,000/month by bringing local business new clients.
APPLY HERE TODAY
ResponsibilitiesAPPLY HERE TODAY
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Communicate with local business owners with the goal of mastering the techniques needed to secure a sale.
RequirementsAPPLY HERE TODAY
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Be able to communicate effectively on the phone, online or in person
- Can take direction well and is adept on social and mobile media to be able to engage efficiently in a virtual internship
- Have access to a laptop, desktop or cellphone with a stable internet connection to connect to video broadcasts and conferences
- Provide 3-5 professional references that are either business owners or managers that you know or have worked with and would endorse you