Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Account Representative - Business - GeorgiaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Orlando, FloridaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - WisconsinLochness Medical Inc.
Sales - MarketingBookmark This
AGV Sports Group, Inc.
3220 Roderick Road
DescriptionFounded in 1985, AGV Sports Group is one of the oldest rider-owned and operated apparel companies in the motorcycle industry. AGVSPORT products are truly "designed by riders for riders". For more than 25 years, we have survived by staying true to our core market of sport bike riders and road racers. Born in the early day of AGV helmets entry into the US market, AGV Sports' helmet origin gave AGV Sports Group a unique outlook in the motorcycle apparel industry.
The Motonation / AGV Sports Group sales-marketing intern will be trained on creating marketing plans, sales techniques and sales closing methods for Motonation / AGV Sports Group and its affiliates; AGVSPORT, Sidi, and Vemar. Ideal for college students or recent graduates wishing to add real world experience to their educational credentials. Goals will be set and a game plan will be established to help interns achieve and surpass goals. The intern program is designed to focus on advancing sales in a fun and exciting environment.
• Working as a team with other interns to plan and implement one complete promotional event per quarter under guidance of Motonation / AGV Sports Group staff.
• Actively promoting existing Motonation / AGV Sports Group events and programs, including promotions for AGVSPORT, Sidi, and Vemar.
• Help develop and refine the overall Motonation / AGV Sports Group student marketing plan
• Other duties as assigned-- general office work.
The position is open for as long as the student would like, but with a minimum length of 12 weeks with 21 to 35 hours per week.
How to apply:
Students wishing to apply for this position should email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-663-4550.
For more information about our companies, please visit our website at http://www.agvsport.com and/or http://www.motonation.com
This internship is offered in:
Motonation East/ AGV Sports Group
Intern Coordinator: Andrew Roberts
ResponsibilitiesBy the end of this training the trainee will have learned to:
• Create a marketing plan for a specific product and target market
• Draw together profiles and marketing strategies for individual customers
• Write reports and present them to the Management team
• Create advertisements for client events
• Support promotional activities and campaigns
• Market and explore new ideas for inclusion in the company’s strategy
• Manage and develop existing client accounts
• Service a customer base, providing excellent customer service and sales support to individual customers
• Participate as part of a team, on shared assignments and projects
• Deliver presentations to the company and its customers
• Put together the elements of a sponsorship deal between the company and its racers
• Compile a portfolio of completed training assignments at the end of the internship
• Learn in a mentoring relationship where regular appraisal/evaluation offers opportunities to give and receive feedback
• Industry and customer knowledge
• Case management
• Relationship development with customers and vendors
• Project management
• Financial knowledge
• Analysis techniques
• Leadership skills
• Teamwork skills
• Personal presentation and communication skills
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong writing skills
• Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, or desire to gain competency