Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
Professional Land Corporation
23201 Mill Creek Dr 3rd Floor
Laguna Hills, CA
DescriptionThe Professional Land Corporation Group of Companies was established almost 40 years ago. We are one of the largest, established landowners in Southern California. Our company owned corporate headquarters is located in the Irvine area of California. We own hundreds of well located acreage parcels in the High Desert Region of the Inland Empire and Antelope Valley in Southern California that can be purchased with a low down payment and affordable monthly payments. Our buyers do not buy this land to build on or develop themselves. They buy it now while it's low in price compared to Orange County and Los Angeles and hold it for the future.
We are seeking bilingual interns to assist with our sales, recruiting and marketing efforts.
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities for success include:
- Recruit agents and land prospects utilizing Social Media – Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Invite prospects to learn more about the opportunities and benefits of land ownership
- Drive awareness of PLC and increase exposure
Income Generating Activities:
- Earn generous finders fees for any prospects that you personally refer to one of our licensed agents who completes a sale.
- Intern will gain hands on experience in the field of real estate/land sales
- Gain invaluable industry knowledge from a leader in the land industry
- Letter of recommendation upon satisfactory completion of your internship
- Intern may receive academic credit for this position
Please email your resumes and cover letters as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Sales Intern in the subject line.
Professional Land Corp. 23201 Mill Creek Dr 3rd Floor Laguna Hills, CA 92653 (949) 951-2777 www.proland.com
Requirements- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Contribute 15 hours per week
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Well organized along with time management skills
- Willing to engage, learn, and have fun.