LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Business Development / Sales Intern19, Inc.
Website Advertising Sales Intern (Virtual)GamerFitNation Inc.
Sales- entry level PAID summer intern position at International Sports Apparel and Equipment CompanyAGV Sports Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternKnightsbridge Nanny Agency
Sales & Marketing Summer Internship 2014Bookmark This
AroundCampus Group, The
Santa Barbara, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
DescriptionUniversity Directories, the leading campus media and marketing company in the U.S., offers a paid summer sales internship to college students. As a Sales Representative you will:
• Consult one-on-one with local and national businesses in your college market about their advertising platform
• Sell and market advertising space in your campus publication, and the award-winning AroundCampus website and mobile app
• Attend the week-long, Nationally-recognized Sales Foundations Academy – an expense- paid training on the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill campus
• Develop skills on managing a territory, prospecting, building rapport, and closing the sale
• Enhance interpersonal communication, time-management , and confidence
• Gain experience working as an individual and in a team environment
• Work full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30
The experience and skills you gain during the internship will make you stand out from the rest in today’s over-crowded job market. University Directories has fourteen Career Partners who hire students directly from our internship program. They are:
•Bloomberg B.N.A •Grainger •TEKsystems •Cvent •Vocus
•Wolseley •Edward Jones •Enterprise Rent-a-Car •Victaulic •CDW
•ADP •Federated Insurance •memoryBlue •Paycom •Tom James
Watch our Internship Video:
Apply for our Sales Position:
Check out our AroundCampus website and mobile App: