Sales PositionBookmark This
2150 Shattuck Avenue
DescriptionHave you noticed how companies spend billions on advertising and brand development, but fall short when it comes to educating their customers at the point of a potential sale? Think about the last time you were at BestBuy and you couldn't tell the difference between two different sets of headphones. At Pristine we are working to change this. We add intelligence to consumer products so that brands can communicate with customers when they're about to buy an item, and continue that conversation even after the purchase. Our initial launch is in the wine industry and we're looking for an entrepreneurial minded person to help us grow our sales. This person is going to be working directly with our VP of Sales.
ResponsibilitiesThe position is part time, and hours are flexible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
• Exceed established revenue goals.
• Maintain high activity rates with key accounts/prospects to manage them through the sales process.
• Become an expert in assessing prospect’s needs, identifying a use case and using your superior product knowledge to illustrate to the prospect the value of taking our classes
• Support marketing efforts to develop deeper consumer insights
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Some sales experience
• Strong background and or knowledge of the wine industry
• Strong Verbal Skills
• Great Time Management Skills
• Strategic Business Sense and ability to understand the prospect’s business and challenges