Sales Rep for Educational CompanyBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for a highly motivated Independent Marketing & Sales Representative(s) Interns to sell our services to Parents and Schools in the Washington DC Area.
The Independent Marketing & Sales Rep. Intern will be responsible for designing and executing Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales and Marketing. The Sales Rep has first line responsibility for all functions that involves getting our services offerings known to Parents and Schools. The Sales Rep. would be responsible for selling our services to previous customers, new customers through referrals and establish accounts with schools in the DC Region.
Founded in June 2010, Kollegebound Learning, LLC was created to place positive young role models in student’s lives who could serve as a tutor and mentor. Kollegebound Learning is located in the College Park, MD just minutes outside of Washington DC.
Our team consists of full-time teachers and current and recent college students who have mastered the subjects that we are now tutoring. As a result of our background, education experience, and age proximity with our students, Kollegebound Learning is able to effectively mentor students. We teach students how to replicate what we've done, which is essentially, how to be successful. We have a success rate of over 95% and have increased SAT scores by more that 350 points.
Visit us at www.kollegebound.com to learn more about our company
Like us at facebook.com/KBLearning
Follow us on twitter.com/KBLearning
Uncapped earning potential
Multiple bonuses throughout the year if sale targets are reached
Monthly bonus off leads generated
25% Straight Commission on Gross Profit Margins of each accounts established with DC Area Schools
20% Straight Commission on Gross Profit Margins of each new customer
10% Straight Commission on Gross Profit Margins of each return customer
Create your own hours
We offer business cards and informational product/service brochures
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply for this position. visit Kollegebound.com for more information on our company.
ResponsibilitiesDeveloping and maintaining strong business relationships with parents and educational institutions (schools, etc) in the Washington DC Area.
Representing the company at educational trade shows and schools
Establishing new accounts with schools yearly
Making cold calls to schools or use the company’s already established connections with parents to gain referrals and acquire return customers
Work closely with the CEO of the company to brainstorm new sales strategies and approaches
RequirementsBasic Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge Required:
• 1 -2 years of outside sales experience, retail sales management or professional service experience is a must.
• Recent graduates in marketing, sales/retail sales are encouraged to apply.
• Must be a self-motivated individual with product knowledge and passion for the fashion industry.
• Outside sales rep will have an exceptional work ethic, energy and enthusiasm as well as strong organizational skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience in business development, managing customer relations and/or retail companies
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
• Able to travel to national trade shows and sales meetings at least once or twice per year.
• Advise retailers by staying current with market trends in men and women's fashion.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, the ability to work independently and to take charge of situations.
• Demonstrated ability to tailor messages and presentations to a target audience, understand and anticipate audience reactions, and plan accordingly.
• Present ideas clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
Demonstrated ability to think through and solve issues creatively.