Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
DescriptionCYBRA Corporation is looking for highly motivated business-to-business Account Representatives with telesales experience. If you can thrive in a fast-paced, friendly environment, you will find a career with CYBRA very rewarding.
• Evaluating customer needs.
• Establishing long-term relationships
• Onsite customer and prospect sales visits
• Cultivating and closing sales leads.
• Preparing quotes.
• Maintaining accounts.
At CYBRA staying in front of the competition means producing innovative business solutions rather than simply servicing a need.
The individual is required to learn all of CYBRA's products in order to be able to discuss and demonstrate the products' functions and advantages with prospective customers. The Account Representative must be familiar with all pricing options, and must learn how to provide basic installation assistance to prospects considering purchase of MarkMagic and other CYBRA products.
The successful candidate must be capable of “taking ownership” for initiating and completing tasks with professionalism and enthusiasm. Tact and mature judgment in communicating with prospective and/or current customers is critical. The successful Account Representative must participate in the creation of marketing campaigns, and execute these campaigns to produce new accounts and sell additional products to existing customers. The individual may sell software owned by CYBRA and other software products for which CYBRA is the distributor. The product line also includes printers, supplies and various technical services.
The position involves working as part of a team of sales, technical, marketing and development professionals. You will start commission only, but it can lead to a long term position as part of our team.
RequirementsKnowledge and Experience:
• Face to face sales experience required.
• Call Center experience preferred. Open to all levels of experience.
• Strong telephone skills required with a strong track record of customer satisfaction.
• Two plus years technical proficiency in MS Word and Excel products preferred.
• Technical proficiency in e-mail and Internet required.
• High school or equivalent required. College preferred.
• Proven organization skills are required.
• The position requires ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
• Past experience meeting quotas required.
• Self-direction, organizational and time management skills are required.