Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptiondesignKREW, Inc., a successful branding & graphic design agency based in Los Angeles, CA is looking for highly talented, enthusiastic, Independent Sales Representatives to join our team. We are looking for recent college graduates as well as experienced sales representatives who are tech-savvy and capable of working with little supervision and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
This is an independent position where you will generate new client accounts and selling a variety of branding and marketing services to businesses. Compensation is commission based.
• Prospecting from various companies - provided Chamber memberships, networking organizations, trade shows, and other opportunities to develop new leads each week
• Contacting sales leads, setting appointments, quoting projects, and closing sales
• Assessing client marketing needs and tailoring custom solutions to fit those needs
• Managing client accounts to maintain existing business and to cultivate new opportunities with existing clients
• Identifying and supporting sales and marketing activities such as local networking events, trade shows, and seminars
• Providing outstanding customer service
As a designKREW Independent Sales Representative, you will:
• Work with the latest online marketing techniques, trends, and strategies
• Learn valuable consulting skills to help clients successfully market their businesses online
• Make important business connections and take advantage of multiple networking opportunities
• Gain experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for managing clients, leads, and opportunities
• Acquire valuable experience in project management, working with both short-term and long-term client projects
• Gain significant sales experience and knowledge
• Gain knowledge of the website development process and understand the distinct advantage that custom-built sites provide to clients
• Learn how businesses can use Social Networking and Mobile Web technology in their marketing mix to extend their reach and drive new sales
• Bachelor’s degree IS REQUIRED
• Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage several projects at once
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills in selling to business accounts