Sales Representative- Independent ContractorBookmark This
DescriptionInboundify, a new inbound marketing agency, is looking to hire independent, commission based sales rep. interns to start immediately. This opportunity is ideal for any student or recent graduate interested and excited by a career in Business to Business (B2B) marketing services sales. Selected interns will be given professional sales training and shown how to apply these skills and concepts to a B2B selling environment.
Inboundify is marketing agency providing inbound marketing focused advertising & marketing services including SEO, social media, PPC advertising, and PR, plus certain effective offline adv. & mktg. services.
**This position is paid on a commission and bonus basis only.**
We aim to become a high growth online marketing services provider and the leader in marketing for the fitness and sports performance industry. We are very excited to help students and young career professionals gain first hand experience in sales while also earning full commissions plus bonuses for exceeding quota.
Responsibilities* Qualify new business opportunities
* Educate target audience in the benefits of online marketing services and tools
* Learn high level B2B sales skills
* Become proficient in conducting inbound marketing assessments
* Become proficient in presenting marketing services and marketing automation software solutions (will be selling Hubspot mktg. software as a compliment to our services)
* Proposal creation and delivery
* Negotiation skills
Requirements* Proficient in use of social media technologies- particularly LinkedIn
* Proficient in use of MS Word and Excel
* Willingness to prospect, follow-up, and make cold calls when necessary
* Ability to think creatively while following a proven process
* Strong ability to grasp sales concepts
* Capable of thoroughly learning the inbound marketing industry, our services, and becoming familiar with our prospects' industries
* Ability and strong desire to set goals and work hard to win sales
**Knowledge of (or passion for) fitness, sports/athletics, and/or the sports performance/conditioning industry is a major plus, though not required