Marketing Management TraineeUnique Creations Company
Entry Level Management TraineeUnique Creations Company
Leadership Development ProgramUnique Creations Company
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Business Development / Account Executive - Fiber Optic Internet SalesEverywhere Wireless
Nonprofit Liaison & Sales InternMobile Apps for Charity
Business Development / Sales InternOphir Energy Plc.
MARKETING / SALESMaggard Memorials
Sales Representative InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 24 2017
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 02/06/17 — 05/06/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeek (seek-health.us) is a rapidly growing startup building a powerful software platform for gyms and health clubs. We’re looking for a self-motivated intern to join our world-class team!
Seek was born out of a frustration with the fact that healthcare systems, care providers, and the people they served couldn’t connect in a way that benefitted everyone. Seek is a platform that is built to democratize health - designed to save money for individuals, open up more revenue opportunities for care providers and health institutions (gyms, sports teams, hospitals), further pharmaceutical research, and educate the next generation of care providers, elevating the overall health of humanity.
We are a lean but mighty team who is motivated by the mission to democratize healthcare. This could be your opportunity to jump aboard an early-stage startup in a $100+ billion dollar industry that is destined for great things. If you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
Seek is looking for a Sales Representative Intern who wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way health businesses operate. You will be helping Seek to find, build relationships with, and sign up new customers. You will work with the Seek team to ensure that our customers are successful. We are looking for candidates that are passionate, self-sufficient, and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively.
Responsibilities- The primary goal of the of the Sales Representative is to generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet weekly quotas selling Seek products and services to health fitnesses of all sizes across the Western territory.
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Generate list of prospective gyms through research, cold-calling, internet and potentially your own network
- Collaborate and work as a team with the Head of Sales and the Chief Marketing Officer to power the sales funnel and drive qualified leads
- Clearly articulate Seek’s value proposition and return on investment through presentations and product walk-throughs
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and booking goals and overall objectives
- Become involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle as you gain more experience
Requirements- Junior, senior or recent grad interested in a career in sales
- Strong communication and organizational skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self motivated, creative, flexible
- Bonus: Experience cold-calling various types of local businesses
Bonus: Knowledge of health club operations