Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Account Representative - Business - GeorgiaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Orlando, FloridaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - WisconsinLochness Medical Inc.
Sales Representative / Marketing / EventBookmark This
W 7th street
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionFrom March 1st 2013 and for an unlimited time Fair. spirits, the world first fair trade and organic certified spirits is looking for intern in California.
A few positon are available between San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego.
Distilled in France Fair spirits is following a strong sustainable market by being socially responsible. Offering a very unique variety of high quality spirits which include the world first Quinoa Vodka & Goji Liqueur and also a Cafe Liqueur Fair spirits is developping his brand through on & off premise sector.
Responsibilities- Host weekly wet tasting/dry demo in Off premise. 2 to 3 times a week.
- Develope strong and successful relationships with variety of Key On & Off Trade account.
- Organize marketing and trade events such as tasting, staff training, master class, sponsorship (fashion week), photoshoot, cocktail competition).
- Creating huge awareness through press and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, lifestyle and trade magazine.
- Monitoring the standard of customer contact, service and courtesies.
- Looking after in store merchandising and store window display
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE NOT LEAVING IN EITHER NY, NJ OR CALIFORNIA.
Fair is looking for an outgoing, young and strongly motivated intern with strong selling and business skills to develop on & off premise exposure.
We are also looking for someone with strong capability to use and develop social network such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The candidate will also be requiered to be able to use excel, word, photo shop, power point ect...for marketing purpose.
The candidate must be over 21 years old, must have a driving license and a car and already living in the US either in Los Angeles, San Francisco or San Diego.