Sales Support InternBookmark This
Distant Village Packaging
DescriptionSales Support Intern (Chicago)
At Distant Village Packaging, our global team works together to design and produce worldclass
sustainable packaging for specialty businesses in the LOHAS segment. Founded in
2000, Distant Village is a small company yet rapidly growing as a niche leader in eco-friendly
and sustainable business practices.
We are actively seeking the right candidate to join our team as a Sales Support Intern at our
office and showroom in Chicago. You will learn about client and business communications,
and experience the sales process from selling cycle to product delivery and everything in
between. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment in which you will be
challenged, valued, and encouraged to grow and learn.
- Driven, willing to do whatever it takes to achieve their goals (practices “Good to Great”)
- Must demonstrate strong work-ethic and responsibility and commitment;
- Friendly and compassionate, with exceptional customer service attitude
- Learn and understand premium brand industries and related „product experience?
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and resolve issues independently
- Concise and persuasive written and verbal communication
- Knowledge and strong interest in sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Honesty and Integrity
- Academic credit provided where applicable
- Professional development & guidance
- Hands-on, important working assignments and responsibility
- Unpaid (job opportunities may be possible after internship)
- Flexible hours
- Sustainability training provided as well as networking with green businesses
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com, with subject
Sales Support Intern.
- Enter and manage prospect and client details in company database
- Support to sales team for sending samples to prospects, arranging meetings, and
managing meeting schedules and sales follow-ups.
- Provide excellent customer service which will contribute to long-lasting relationships
with B2B clients worldwide
- Attend sales meetings and scribe notes
- Manage and maintain a high volume of prospect and client contacts details