WANTED: MARKETING INTERNS!Silverman Benefits Group
Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales and Corporate SponsorshipsBookmark This
Connecticut Public Television
1049 Asylum Avenue
DescriptionAvailability: Two positions each for Fall, Spring, and Summer Semesters
Hours: 10-20 hours per week
Supervisor: Marketing Coordinator
Internship Summary: Assist in creating media campaigns for clients, working pre- and post-sale. Manage various elements of media campaigns including television, radio, print, web and special live in-studio events. Position will offer student ability to learn all aspects of sponsorships and radio television production in a major market.
• Prepare media campaign proposals for sponsors
• Transform research into effective promotional tool
• Communicate with clients and manage client records
• Assist in creating various media projects
• Attend departmental meetings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized, resourceful self-starter
• Strong desire to learn
• Thorough attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Access