Sales and Marketing Account ManagerBookmark This
320 Pine St
Long Beach, CA
DescriptionWelcome to SexyKnowledge.com, where Knowledge is your currency.
The mission to make knowledge sexier first began in 2003 with the release of the
feature documentary RESPECT THE DOC, a documentary about documentarians
and how they can shift the culture. During the making of this feature film we
realized the transformative properties documentary had in making knowledge
sexy for the general public. After years of travel, research and experimenting
SEXYKNOWLEDGE.com was born to share the knowledge from academia, business
and non-profits with the world to persuade the next generation that Researchers
are Rockstars and Knowledge is Sexy!
Responsibilities• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting,
selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning,
monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and
reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing
and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and
reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems;
completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements;
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances;
initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual
sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for
existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing
strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition,
supply, and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing,
implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade
promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements;
defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and
weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying,
and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging;
coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific
needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as
We are currently documenting the life of interns at DOCUinc. In order to be
considered for the position we need the following:
Please submit a written and video resume. In the video resume tell us WHO you
You must like/ follow us on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
Below you will find a clip of the show THE INTERN
RequirementsAccomplishes business development activities by researching and developing
marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.