Sales and Marketing Internship - Interviewing Now!Bookmark This
H.E. Freeman Enterprises
DescriptionHarrine Freeman has written articles for various financial and self-help magazines, as an authority on personal finance with over 15 years of experience under her belt. Freeman is a financial counselor, CEO of H.E. Freeman Enterprises and Author of "How to Get out of Debt: Get An “A” Credit Rating for Free," a self-help book on credit repair that provides consumers with a step by step plan on how to get out of debt, increase their credit rating and plan for the future.
She helps her client's, which include CEO’s, couples, veterans, educators, organizations, business owners, students and celebrities, regain their financial freedom by supplying useful advice, resources and tricks of the trade to ease their concerns and steer them in the right financial direction. H.E. Freeman Enterprises offers personal finance consulting services such as credit repair, debt reduction, money management and financial literacy education.
H.E. Freeman Enterprises is currently in search of an experienced public relations intern to work in the DC/MD/Northern Virginia area to assist us with our expanding business. The ideal candidate will have had previous internship experience or coursework related to sales or marketing. The intern will assist in providing business sales and marketing services to generate revenue.
ResponsibilitiesSkills and Qualifications:
• Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
• Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
• Assist in identifying potential business opportunities (clients, projects, etc.)
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects or economic or financial industry
• Create project schedule for small, medium and large projects (milestones, critical path, etc.)
• Basic understanding of principles of sales and marketing
• Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information.
• Understand written and verbal instructions to complete assigned tasks accurately.
• Ability to communicate effectively and respond with empathy to clients and others.
• Ability to respond inquiries through one-on-one interactions via telephone, email or, written correspondence.
• Demonstrated proficiency using social media technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Computer proficient in email and Internet research.
• Ability to analyze information.
• Detail and results oriented.
• Self-starter, dependable, disciplined, accountable, respectable, organizational and problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task.
• Identify potential business opportunities
• Write proposals to get contracts for projects with corporations and non-profits
Work can be performed virtually
• Be able to think-outside-the box, use creativity to provide ideas to generate sales (projects, customers)
Mandatory Job Requirements:
• Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
• Minimum 1 year experience in an office environment
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
• Ability to communicate at all levels with existing and potential clients by phone, email and face to face
• A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
• Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
• Good proofreading skills (grammar, spelling, etc.)
Special Note to Applicants:
• Provide 3 personal and/or professional references
• Work is performed virtually
• This position is open until filled