Trade Show Fashion Sales Rep Assistant- Stylemax, ChicagoMP FASHION LLC
SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Representative AssistantStaci Sherri INC.
Wine and Beer Sales and Marketing InternshipsStar Imports
Sales Summer InternNational Corporate Housing
Sales and Marketing Research InternBookmark This
4300 North Central Expressway (Suite #225)
DescriptionSwiftAir Media is an innovative in-flight travel guide designed to provide air travelers with virtual tours, special deals, and insider information about their destination city. We are currently looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual to research and help assist with the selling of digital advertising to companies who want to get their brand highlighted onboard with our major airline partner, Southwest Airlines.
ResponsibilitiesYour specific duties as a Sales and Marketing Research Intern will include:
• Prospecting for potential advertisers for your assigned client project
• Developing project knowledge for your client project (examining current projects, awarded contracts, etc.) to determine which external products and services might be relevant and which companies provide them
• Presenting our media advertising solutions to key decision makers using our proprietary sales system
• Updating sales information in Sales Force, our Client Relationship Management system
• Building and maintaining a referral network and growing your book of business
• Attending regular sales meetings
RequirementsIf you are a college student with some sales experience with an interest in working with a vibrant marketing company, join the SwiftAir Media team! You will use your sales talents to leverage our partnerships across the country to sell the advertising that will appear digitally in flight. You will work out of our office in Dallas, TX location. Minimal travel may be required for video and photo shoots for our clients.
• Strong communicator; excellent phone communication skills: first impression on clients and buyers; establishes and builds relationships well
• PC skills: Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Organization and time management skills
• Strong and efficient work ethic; enthusiastic team player
• Self-Confidence, a desire to achieve greatness and an unmovable work ethic
• Ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced work environment
• Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal is required