Jewelry brand seeks Sales / Public Relations internAyaka Nishi New York
Sales and Marketing InternshipCalifornia Pictures
Sales Internship at Growing Publishing CompanyOvercup Press
Sales & Marketing/Brand Ambassador (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Local Marketing Sales InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Sales and Marketing, Social Media Manager / InternBookmark This
Endless Crowds, LLC
DescriptionWe are seeking an intern for lead qualification / marketing / business development. Initially this will be a part time internship but could develop into a full time job for qualified candidates. This is an opportunity to contribute at a Start-up Tech Company committed to raising resources for veteran and active police officers, firefighters and military personal to start businesses and enrich their communities.
We are currently looking for interns to help us in the following areas:
- Sales and Marketing Associates
- Social Media Manager
- Associate Web Designer - must have familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
The office is located next to Ford Field in the middle of all the excitement Downtown Detroit has to offer.
ResponsibilitiesWe view internships as an investment. Our goal is to introduce you to our company, find where you best fit within our model, educate you to succeed in that role and to have you grow with and within the business.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our team members with the right balance between school, work, friends and family. 10-20 hours a week. We expect our interns to set and stick to their schedules.
You will participate in sales activities that drive revenue including lead generation, discovery of accounts and proposals to clients. In addition you will learn how to participate in team sales presentations, as well as plan and implement sales strategies and programs.
We are growing more quickly than we can keep pace with and look forward to interviewing immediately.
- Bachelors or Masters degree or currently pursuing one
- Sales or Marketing experience preferred
- Familiarity with Windows, Office and basic Google Applications.
- Must have a pleasant personality, excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with leads either in person or on the phone.
- Must be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to help company achieve its business objectives.