Account Executive 100k+RBH Consulting
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Learn The Art Of Sales From The World's #1 Influence Mentor & Best-Selling Author By QualifyingJonathan DeCollibus International
Sales & Marketing (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Paid ($1,000/mo. and up) Sales & Marketing InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Sales and Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
Princeton IT Services, Inc
3525 Quaker Bridge Road, Suite#1400
DescriptionPrinceton IT Services, Inc. is a leading technology consulting firm that specializes in advising our partners on Oracle Database Technology solutions and Systems Security. We provide guidance throughout all stages of the database development process with an assembly of specialized teams in Oracle BI & DW technology to serve the special needs of each of our partners. Our unparalleled database and system administration skills enable clients to accomplish more with fewer resources. We have strong expertise in consulting for Financial Services, Telecommunications and Internet Technologies.
For more information about our company please visit: http://princetonits.com
• Takes direction well and can work under minimal supervision
• Prepare status reports on all activities and follow-ups per day.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills both orally and written
• Some experience selling in a consultative sales approach environment.
• Experience with cold calling, new business development and account development.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line – Sales and Marketing Specialist.
RequirementsPosition Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Number of hours: 40 hours per week.
Location: 3525 Quaker Bridge Road, Suite#1400, Hamilton, NJ 08619
Compensation: $10/hr. plus commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities includes but not limited to:
• Profile assigned accounts and drive outbound prospecting to generate new business.
• Conduct research on existing and prospective accounts.
• Coordinate demonstrations and proof of concepts with prospects.
• Educate prospects about Princeton ITS solutions.
• Develop an understanding of the account’s business issues and other relevant information.
• Create awareness for current product promotions within targeted audiences.
• Attend territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified opportunities.
• Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.