Sales and Operations InternshipBookmark This
300-B West Portal Ave.
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionThriveability is a yoga studio designed for healthy and creative living. We provide Vinyasa flow yoga classes to all ages and abilities including: prenatal, kids, teens, adults, and senior classes. In addition, we offer fun classes in arts, crafts and d-i-y (do-it-yourself) activities. At Thriveability we are dedicated to helping people achieve balance and focus in their lives, overcome injuries, explore their creative side, and feel fantastic!
As the Sales and Operations Intern you will be helping to run the daily operations of our business! In this role, you will work directly with the Co-Owners, gaining valuable experience managing client relations, selling memberships and retail items, marketing events and activities, and helping manage a small, independent business.
Internships are on a work – trade basis. You will receive free passes to all yoga classes throughout the duration of the internship. College students are also often able to arrange academic credit. Students should check with their individual academic institutions for requirements. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Responsibilities• Customer service and building client relations
• Selling retail and class packages
• Checking-in students for classes
• Using social media and traditional media to market events and promotions
• Helping with class scheduling
Requirements• Excellent face-to-face communication skills
• Self-starter mentality and proactive attitude
• Champion multi-tasker and prioritizer
• Quick learner
• Computer and social media familiarity
• Previous sales experience a plus
• Photoshop design skills a bonus
• Experience working with children
• Familiarity with yoga