Sales and Operations InternshipBookmark This
241 18th Street South, Suite 504
DescriptionFiscalTrak (www.fiscaltrak.com) is seeking a motivated sales intern to provide general support to our sales team by generating leads and scheduling demonstrations. The FiscalTrak team is small, dedicated, and passionate. Qualified candidates must be self-starters willing to take on any project with little direction and are extremely comfortable on the phone.
Sales, Administrative, Government, Market Research, Web Design/Maintenance
FiscalTrak is a unique, comprehensive, customizable tool for tracking program-level budgetary information for the entire Department of Defense, Homeland Security, and NASA budgets within 24 hours of data release. FiscalTrak allows you to quickly access the information important to you, allowing you to spend your time on action, not research. Anyone who works with defense programs - including government contractors, government offices, universities, lobbyists, and think tanks can save time using FiscalTrak.
The FiscalTrak team has worked in industry, military and government for decades and not only understands the importance of the budget numbers, but has firsthand experience with the tedious task of tracking down and interpreting the numbers. Years spending time and money digging through data led them to develop a better way. And FiscalTrak was born. What once took three days, now takes three minutes.
Responsibilities• Conduct an average of 20-40 phone calls a day
• Assist with basic website tech support
• Work as a team to improve marketing materials
• Monitor trial user/subscriber accounts
• Seek new leads and populate SalesForce with all pertinent contact information
• Prepare briefs on companies and contacts prior to a demonstration
• Conduct thorough market research of competitors and target markets
• Develop a script for FiscalTrak instructional videos
Requirements• Full or part-time
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
• Education and/or previous internship experiences in the field of business, marketing, economics or sales preferred; need not be a current student
• Comfortable making and receiving at least 20-40 phone calls a day
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills (Knowledge of SalesForce is a plus)
• Familiarity with Congressional and/or Executive branch operations
• Must be a U.S. Citizen