Sales/Local Business Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Grand Master Marketing LLC
1200 Brickell Ave. Penthouse. 1950
DescriptionGrand Master Marketing will provide you with a Hands-On learning experience in a real world setting in cooperation with local business owners utilizing what they know while training and gaining a new subset of skills. New skills learned include building personal relationships with local business owners, promotions, sales, marketing, advertising, communication, media production, distribution, writing, research, product development and much more! Keep in mind this is not a paycheck to paycheck job, it is an opportunity to learn life changing entrepreneurial skills that will catapult your career while building lasting business relationships in the real world helping you achieve your dreams which entails bringing a minimum of one (1) Student Local Business Alliance client per month to the Company.
Intern's Obligations and Acknowledgements
The Intern agrees to utilize their time:
?Personal Development Training From Certified Local Business Mentors (5-20%),
?Intern Collaborative Mastermind (5-15%), SLBA Hands On Real World duties including
Online/Offline/Telephone/In Person Marketing and Advertising (50-60%)
?Time committed to growing the Grand Master Marketing Company and Brand into the largest, extremely profitable and most powerful advertising and marketing platform for businesses worldwide(25-30%).
Example if you have 20 hours weekly, that time would be invested in
(20%) Training = 4 hrs.( 5%) Mastermind = 1 hr. (50%) SLBA = 10 hrs. (25%) GMM = 5 Hours
Week 2 and Beyond
(5%) Training = 1 hrs.( 10%) Mastermind = 2 hr. (55%) SLBA = 11 hrs. (30%) GMM = 6 Hours
If you're ready for an exciting internship up with entrepreneurs dedicated to seeing you Graduate With No Debt, feel free to apply at the link below.
APPLY HERE TODAY
ResponsibilitiesAPPLY HERE TODAY
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Communicate with local business owners with the goal of mastering the techniques needed to secure a sale.
RequirementsAPPLY HERE TODAY
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.