Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Sales/Marketing Assistant (Santa Monica)Bookmark This
1639 11th St. #153
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionA boutique digital marketing agency is seeking a full time ambitious sales/marketing assistant with the desire to learn and grow with the company. Will train the right person to become full business development, sales, and marketing professional if desired. Comfortable, quiet work environment.
Compensation: Starting at $10/Hour + Commission Bonus (Full Time Position)
Email with the following information:
1. 300-400 word Paragraph why you are the one for this position. (Sell me!)
*DO NOT COPY AND PASTE YOUR COOKIE CUTTER COVER LETTER
2. Include the word "IHAVEREAD" in the title of your email.
3. Your resume
4. Your phone number
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support company's lead generation tasks.
- Help draft and edit proposals.
- Directly support the head of sales and marketing.
- Nurture potential leads.
- Event research and planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good relationship building skills
- Socially savvy
- Proactive, motivated, self-starter.
- Very detail oriented.
- Team player
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Fast paced environment; need to be quick on your feet.
- Must be willing to work late to meet deadlines.
- Social media savvy (good with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Wordpress knowledge
- Basic Photoshop skills
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- > 6 months of sales experience.