Sales/Marketing Intern for Ecommerce siteBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a startup tech Ecommerce company looking for bright females who want sales/marketing experience for their resumes. You will be selling to females on campus or anywhere you see fit. Our company is called Tamponsperiod.com which is a delivery tampons service right to your door and we need you to market and sell to your dorm, sorority sisters or just the general population. This can be accomplished via social media, knocking on doors or singing it at your local open mic night....you are free to explore what works best for you is what we are saying. Please take a moment to review our website and let us know if you are interested in joining our team.
Upon completion of your internship full time positions will be explored as they become available.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education