Business Development / Sales InternDinescu & Dinescu Organics
Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Entry Level Sales - Paid Fall Internships & Full Time Sales PositionsElysium Marketing Consultants
Entry Level Sales and Marketing - Training ProvidedElysium Marketing Consultants
Mobile Wallet Commercial Launch in MiamiWaleteros
Sales/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
630 Boulevard, Suite 100
Elmwood Park, NJ
DescriptionAflac is a Fortune 500 company and part of the prestigious Standard & Poors 500 Index. This unique Internship/Training Program offers an intense training program that prepares college students for a professional career. Interns receive licenses and certifications that make make them stand when they enter the workforce. Aflac’s comprehensive training combined with hands on field experience improves resumes and dramatically increases confidence.
Responsibilities• Must have a strong work ethic
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Must be professional
• Must be coachable.
RequirementsThe program is broken down into three distinct segments.
1/3 Classroom Training & Certification
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training—“Working with the Who’s Who in the Baltimore-Washington Business Community"
1/3 Field Training and Observation
• Witness meetings with area professionals (CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, etc.)
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development Interaction
• Participate in Enrollments
• Money through Lucrative Commissions
• Stock Bonuses
• Trips to exotic locations i.e. Hawaii, Jamaica
1/3 Marketing and Market Development
• “Unconventional Marketing"
• Referral Development
• Internet Marketing
• Interpersonal Contact
• Learn Communication Techniques Invaluable for Persuasion over the phone
• Master “Top-Down" Sales