Seasonal Inbound Sales RepBookmark This
Asset Marketing Services, Inc.
14101 Southcross Drive W
DescriptionAsset Marketing Services is a leading multi-channel direct marketer of high-value collectible coins and proprietary branded jewelry and watches. The Company's reputation coupled with its employees' extensive industry knowledge provides AMS customers with the most unique and highest quality coin selection in the world as well as exceptional watch and jewelry products.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
1. 1 - 2 years sales experience is required.
2. 1 - 2 years working in an inbound sales environment is preferred.
3. Ability to sell products by using designated products, scripts and fact sheets.
4. Must have strong listening and verbal communications skills.
5. Solid computer and keyboarding skills are required.
6. Must have ability to work in a fast paced people intensive work environment.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
1. Knowledge of jewelry and watches is helpful.
2. Must be self-motivated.
3. Must work effectively both independently and within a group.
4. Strong customer service skills.
1. Earning potential placed at $40,000 - $70,000
2. Flexible Schedules
3. New and Exciting products monthly
4. Paid on-site training program
Asset Marketing Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
RequirementsIf you are a Sales Representative and are looking for professional growth with a stable and cutting edge organization, then please read on! Asset Marketing Services, Inc. is an established and reputable company with over 28 years of experience building lasting relationships across the nation.
You will be representing the Stauer brand and your mission will be to sell luxury jewelry and fine watches. Contribute to the company profitability by capturing all available inbound telephone calls when volumes are high; convert these calls to sales, and up-sell additional products to all potential customers at initial point of contact. Provide the best in customer service in order to encourage repeat business.