Social Media & Community Relations Intern (work from home)Bookmark This
LeVisions, builders of www.openmarq.com
DescriptionLeVisions consulting built OpenMarq, a socially responsible free market for exchange of goods and services where you can buy/sell, rent, borrow, share and more. We are seeking interns who will build groups and networks of followers to bring new users to the site and to make it a household name in their campus and beyond.
In order to qualify for an interview, please demonstrate your skills by following these steps:
Please send an email to email@example.com (title of email should be 'Last Name' 'first name' application materials and your resume attached) and answer these 2 questions:
1. What will be your sales plan to recruit new users and sponsors for OpenMarq?
2. What will be your sales pitch as you approach people? Why should they use OpenMarq? “What’s in it for them?”
Additionally, please complete the following:
1. Register as a user on www.openmarq.com (preferably via Facebook)
2. Enter referral code ”sintern14” in your profile
3. Post a minimum of 5 items or services that you wish to sell, swap, lend, rent or giveaway (if you don't have any please get help from your friends)
4. Share your items on FB, twitter or any other social site you like, using the icons provided for each item or a service.
5. For extra bonus -- share your experience with us.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online and face to face
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with relevant communities and school's organizations on brand awareness and user registration to the site
- Solicits users to register to the site
- Solicits sponsors to support the site
Requirements- Proven presence in social sites, experience in product promotions, networking abilities
- Excellent writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values independence, creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Self motivated, entrepreneurial skills, business minded and goal oriented