FALL Sales Management InternshipAflac
Marketing & Sales InternCompany Headquarters
Harford Co Company is offering FALL SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Business Deveopment Internship for Cutting-Edge Biotech (College Level or Above)ASSAY DEPOT
Growth Hacker / Biz Dev Hustler Wanted at Tech StartupSpace Sculpt
Solar Sales Consultant (20131126)Bookmark This
DescriptionVerengo Solar is the largest residential solar specialist in the country. We market, sell, and install solar photovoltaic systems that allow homeowners to save money on their electricity bills all the while converting to a clean, renewable source of energy that is good for the environment. Due to staggering growth, we are looking for a Solar Sales Consultant to welcome to our team.
A day in the life
As a Solar Sales Consultant you are responsible for driving the continued growth and profitability of Verengo by selling residential solar solutions tailored to each customer’s unique needs. This is a “road warrior” position in which most of your time is spent traveling to and visiting with prospective customers at their homes.
Do you have what it takes?
In order to be a successful Solar Sales Consultant you must have the ability to conduct in-home needs assessments that create a high sense of urgency to act now, and go for the close every time. You must demonstrate the ability to learn, adapt, and think on your feet. You must also be a team player and driven self-starter who is not just happy with meeting your goals but far exceeding them. In addition, we’re looking for:
- Confidence in the sale of financial and/or professional services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Competency in Internet navigation, the use of Webmail and CRM
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including nights and weekends
- Reliable vehicle and insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior Outside Sales experience is a plus
Why you want to work here
- This isn’t just another Outside Sales job. As an industry leader we offer you an exciting, dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth.
- You cover a local territory with no overnight travel
- We offer flexible hours and a casual dress code
- You get to go to bed at night knowing that you are helping change the world, one home at a time!
Benefits & Compensation Plan
Our benefits package includes medical, dental & vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan.
We believe you should be rewarded for producing results, so we offer a 100% Pay for Performance compensation plan.
- At target $70-90K+/annual earnings
- Uncapped commissions (top reps earn $200k+)
- Weekly draw
- Travel and office expense stipends
- Paid training
- Additional bonuses, trips, and perks
If you are ready to join an award winning company experiencing rapid growth in one of the nation’s fastest growing industries, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration now!
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer