I will teach you how to hard close on 1st call!Heartland Supply Inc
Business Development / Sales InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Sales & Marketing AssociateCyberActive Inc.
Fine Art Sales Intern (Commission based) LA californiaFidel Films
Sales Intern (15-0018)Daktronics Inc.
Commercial Solar Thermal Sales InternBookmark This
Established in 2003, Apricus is a manufacturer of high quality solar thermal collectors for residential and commercial applications. With our own manufacturing facility and local sales, support and engineering teams in key markets, Apricus offers engineered solar water heating solutions to businesses. North American businesses can benefit greatly by incorporating solar hot water into their facilities through lowering energy costs and greening of their corporate image through reduced environmental impact of their operations.
For more information about Apricus please visit our website: www.apricus.com
Bay Area, California.
The internship involves developing knowledge and skills to effectively provide businesses with engineered solar hot water systems. Internship can lead to part or full time sales position with Apricus in California, as well as other parts of the US.
ResponsibilitiesThe internship involves developing knowledge and skills in:
- Solar water heating products & technology
- Sizing a solar hot water system
- Commercial solar system design
- Developing a basic solar system project proposal
- Site visits and information collection
- Market research, lead generation, cold calling and follow up
- Sales proposal, presentation and closing.
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Engineering background (mechanical, environmental etc) or good technical mind, able to learn quickly.
- Outgoing, confident personality
- Highly motivated