Fun position with Locally owned magazine selling affordable advertising to locally owned businessesSource
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Corona, CA)Point 180
Solo Noir is looking for Sales Representatives (SoloPreneurs)!!Bookmark This
Solo Noir LLC
DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY:
Solo Noir LLC is a complete grooming line for men featuring 100% organic 2-in-1 grooming products. Solo Noir offers the cutting edge skin care technologies coupled with organic ingredients to achieve skin perfection in our consumers. We offer 5 uniquely formulated products to help: address ingrown hairs and skin imperfections, restore elasticity, moisturize and protect, and promote smooth and healthy skin.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This intern will support the owner of the company. He/she should be energetic, enthusiastic, organized and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position is able to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision. He/she will work with the team on projects and routine activities, from helping to plan, organize, and execute events throughout the city to standard administrative tasks such as data entry, scheduling and organizing. He/she will also work on sales support projects and public relations research and copy. This is a great learning opportunity.
• The ideal person would be a go getter and looking to head and build a marketing team or street ambassadors.
• Learn and practice selling skills.
• Merchandise and optimize product placement at store-level.
• Participate in Marketing and Customer events that strengthen our brand.
• Cultivate internal and external working relationships.
• Develop & execute creative strategies to generate awareness & drive traffic for Solo Noir
• Engage with key decision makers & groups to promote Solo Noir
• Participate & create awareness through various social media strategies & platforms
• Assist with presentations and expo demonstrations
• Manage and execute in-store and expo pop-up shops
• Prospect key retailers for vending opportunities
• Prospect new customers
• Educate consumers about Solo Noir and Solo Noir products
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Interest or experience in public relations, sales, business development, event planning, marketing, journalism, communications, or other related field is preferred.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Positive attitude.
• Public speaking experience
• Have reliable transportation