Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Corona, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Riverside, CA)Point 180
Sponsorship and Partnership SalesBookmark This
5 Pleasant Street
DescriptionHydra FC offers internships for current college students for credit or others interested in working with a professional sports team on a volunteer basis. This internship focuses on the behind the scenes portion of an organization that is related to obtaining and maintaining sponsorships and partnerships. As an intern, you will take an active role in a well-established sports organization that operates in a fun, professional environment.
Responsibilities· Research and prospect potential sponsors.
· Solicit potential new partners, through out-going sales calls to law firms, restaurants and other local businesses.
· Assist in developing materials for sponsorship pitches including PowerPoint presentations and written proposals.
· Assist in fulfilling sponsorship obligations (signage, tickets, merchandise, invoices, etc.).
· Assisting in planning and execution of current sponsorship partner events and also potential partner events
· Auditing and managing all game-day activities to ensure that corporate partner elements are executed
· Maintain partnership database to track status of sponsorship agreements and inventory of sponsorship assets.
Requirements· Self-motivated and possess a high level of energy
· Superior organizational and communication skills
· Ability to collaborate with internal departments as well as external partners
· A working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)