Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country / Sales Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Spring 2015 Sales InternFuller Street Productions, Inc.
Office Basics Sales & Marketing InternshipOffice Basics, Inc.
Regional Sales InternshipXL Academics
Spring 2014 David Meister Sales InternshipBookmark This
1441 Broadway Ave.
New York, NY
DescriptionKellwood designs, manufactures, and markets a growing collection of premier fashion brands across a broad range of consumer lifestyles. Kellwood brands are a perfect combination of fashion and quality.
We dress your life. From business to evening events to weekend adventures with the family -- Kellwood has something for everyone.
A modern women’s apparel company with a designer viewpoint, David Meister is known for its clean, strong silhouettes that are sophisticated yet feminine. Design elements such as shape, color and cut are essential in providing a modern way of dress for the innovative woman.
Responsibilities• Assist in all sales related fields
• Assist in Trade Shows
• Assist in PR/Marketing
• Assist in photo shoots and video filming
• Administrative Sales help for accounts and showroom
• Assisting Wholesales and Direct Sales managers with analyzing sales reports,
• Assisting in tradeshows and showroom appointment
• Customer service and packaging.
Requirements• Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university with a Sales or Merchandising major
• 18 years or older
• Able to provide proof of credit or a letter of support to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment (this is an unpaid internship, Kellwood will only support an intern on school credit)
• Computer skills to include Word, Excel and email
• Strong leadership, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial
• A multi-tasker, proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do and follow- through attitude
• Work well in a fast paced environment
• Strong organizational skills