Sales AssistantJK Logistical Operations
Fun position with Locally owned magazine selling affordable advertising to locally owned businessesSource
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Spring 2014 David Meister Sales InternshipBookmark This
1441 Broadway Ave.
New York, NY
DescriptionKellwood designs, manufactures, and markets a growing collection of premier fashion brands across a broad range of consumer lifestyles. Kellwood brands are a perfect combination of fashion and quality.
We dress your life. From business to evening events to weekend adventures with the family -- Kellwood has something for everyone.
A modern women’s apparel company with a designer viewpoint, David Meister is known for its clean, strong silhouettes that are sophisticated yet feminine. Design elements such as shape, color and cut are essential in providing a modern way of dress for the innovative woman.
Responsibilities• Assist in all sales related fields
• Assist in Trade Shows
• Assist in PR/Marketing
• Assist in photo shoots and video filming
• Administrative Sales help for accounts and showroom
• Assisting Wholesales and Direct Sales managers with analyzing sales reports,
• Assisting in tradeshows and showroom appointment
• Customer service and packaging.
Requirements• Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university with a Sales or Merchandising major
• 18 years or older
• Able to provide proof of credit or a letter of support to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment (this is an unpaid internship, Kellwood will only support an intern on school credit)
• Computer skills to include Word, Excel and email
• Strong leadership, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial
• A multi-tasker, proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do and follow- through attitude
• Work well in a fast paced environment
• Strong organizational skills