Trade Show Fashion Sales Rep Assistant- Stylemax, ChicagoMP FASHION LLC
SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Representative AssistantStaci Sherri INC.
Wine and Beer Sales and Marketing InternshipsStar Imports
Sales Summer InternNational Corporate Housing
Statistics and Analytics Internship for Sales and MarketingBookmark This
1420 K Street NW, Suite 200
DescriptionWe're a fast growing online voting and voting management software company that is leading the charge to help organizations transition to online voting and online elections and achieve breakthrough results with cutting-edge voter mobilization techniques. We’re keenly interested in elections, organizational governance, the democratization of organizations and corporations, new uses for voting within corporations, crowdsourced decision-making, citizen engagement projects, and participatory culture. We routinely write about these topics on our blog and we often author white papers and research papers as a part of our expansive monthly content marketing program.
The intern will be required to work approximately 15 hours per week. Available work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are flexible based on candidate’s school schedule. This internship is unpaid. The candidate will be paid a stipend of $15. This is a DC-based internship, so only the candidates who live in the DC area or who are willing to relocate to DC area should apply.
Responsibilities- Use deep statistical research to uncover trends and patterns in sales performance
- Use predictive modeling to forecast sales performance
- Analyze and understand which attributes are most likely to produce sales
- Track and analyze marketing data to uncover which campaigns work best
- Assess the impact and ROI of marketing campaigns
- Assist sales managers with reports and data analysis
- Query CRM to create targeted marketing lists
- Use R, SAS and Tableau and other tools to create a marketing dashboard to assess marketing performance and activity
- Work closely to support the CEO, Director of Sales and the Director of Marketing with sales and marketing strategy development
- Create visual performance reports for sales representatives
RequirementsCollege student pursuing degree in Statistics or a related field
· Ability to use SAS and R
· Strong desire to learn and grow and expand statistical/analytical skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Word/Excel
· High energy, team player who works well in a complex, fast-paced, demanding and constantly changing environment
· Must have ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
* Please apply for this internship if you can work in our office in Washington, DC.