Statistics and Analytics Internship for Sales and MarketingBookmark This
1420 K Street NW, Suite 200
DescriptionWe're a fast growing online voting and voting management software company that is leading the charge to help organizations transition to online voting and online elections and achieve breakthrough results with cutting-edge voter mobilization techniques. We’re keenly interested in elections, organizational governance, the democratization of organizations and corporations, new uses for voting within corporations, crowdsourced decision-making, citizen engagement projects, and participatory culture. We routinely write about these topics on our blog and we often author white papers and research papers as a part of our expansive monthly content marketing program.
The intern will be required to work approximately 15 hours per week. Available work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are flexible based on candidate’s school schedule. This internship is unpaid. The candidate will be paid a stipend of $15. This is a DC-based internship, so only the candidates who live in the DC area or who are willing to relocate to DC area should apply.
Responsibilities- Use deep statistical research to uncover trends and patterns in sales performance
- Use predictive modeling to forecast sales performance
- Analyze and understand which attributes are most likely to produce sales
- Track and analyze marketing data to uncover which campaigns work best
- Assess the impact and ROI of marketing campaigns
- Assist sales managers with reports and data analysis
- Query CRM to create targeted marketing lists
- Use R, SAS and Tableau and other tools to create a marketing dashboard to assess marketing performance and activity
- Work closely to support the CEO, Director of Sales and the Director of Marketing with sales and marketing strategy development
- Create visual performance reports for sales representatives
RequirementsCollege student pursuing degree in Statistics or a related field
· Ability to use SAS and R
· Strong desire to learn and grow and expand statistical/analytical skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Word/Excel
· High energy, team player who works well in a complex, fast-paced, demanding and constantly changing environment
· Must have ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
* Please apply for this internship if you can work in our office in Washington, DC.