Strategic Sales and Creative Marketing intern neededBookmark This
39 West 14th street, suite 408
New York, NY
Strategic Sales and Marketing Intern Needed
Unique opportunity to join a fast-growing branding building firm based in Meat Packing
This position may turn into employee position at the company depending on fit in the company and work results.
We are a brand building firm that works with life style brands within the high fashion world. We provide our clients with all services including creative branding, interactive marketing + PR and strategic sales. Everyone is treated equal and as a valuable asset to the team.
We are looking for interns interested in learning about strategic sales and creative marketing.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a very fast growing firm and showroom with the possibility of the position could turn into a full-time position very quickly based on performance.
Position will be at least 3 days per week and will consist of the following:
- Writing buyer releases
- Buyer out reach and follow up
- Buying database maintenance
- Order follow ups
- Sample tracking and sending
- Brainstorm and strategy
- Event coordination for trunk shows
- Creative marketing input
- Interactive marketing event planning
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Experienced in sales pitching
- Cold calling
- Experience in dealing with high-end companies/ designers
- Detail oriented
- Microsoft office proficient (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Adobe photoshop, illustrator and inDesign a plus
- Highly Creative
- Languages are a plus: especially French, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese
If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org