Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country / Sales Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Spring 2015 Sales InternFuller Street Productions, Inc.
Office Basics Sales & Marketing InternshipOffice Basics, Inc.
Regional Sales InternshipXL Academics
Supply Chain Management Solutions and Services - Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionGOGAEA is a non-asset based third party supply chain management and logistics engineering solution provider that offers the lowest rate freight forwarding logistics services and the industry's best practice supply chain management solution.
We aim to help manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers substantially reduce their logistics and supply chain costs, freight costs, secure, safe, eco friendly and timely shipment from the worlds top ground transportation, air freight, or ocean freight carriers.
GOGAEA facilitate the Eco conscious, Safe and Cost efficient movement of customers freight across multiple transportation modes (ground,air and ocean) to anywhere in the United States and World wide destinations (Mexico, Canada, Brazil, China, Japan, EU, and India) by various freight modes: less than truck load (LTL), truck load (TL), Cross Docking, Full Truck Load (FTL), Inter Modal, Air Freight,and Ocean Freight
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Researching on the assigned projects and produce the reports
- Compiling and presenting presentations to key clients/prospects
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education