WANTED: MARKETING INTERNS!Silverman Benefits Group
Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Telecommunications Sales Agents – Multi-lingual, Leads ProvidedBookmark This
7206 NW 31 Street
DescriptionRingByName is a Doral-based provider of Cloud based telecommunications services to small and mid-sized businesses.
We market our telecommunications services directly to businesses in North America, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
We currently have immediate openings for Portuguese and Spanish-speaking Sales Agents.
Leads will be provided on a daily basis.
Working hours are typically 10AM-6PM, or 11AM -7PM, Monday – Friday. Part-time positions are available, too.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities are to:
1. Contact each lead and assess their business situation, number of employees, industry and other general information.
2. Conduct a live one-on-one demo (via screen share) with each prospect and explain how our system can help them improve their business.
3. Work with the prospect to custom-tailor a phone system that satisfies their needs and meets their budget.
4. Follow-up with the prospect as needed to close the sale.
5. Close the sale and hand off the new customer to our New Customer Activation team
RequirementsWhat skills and attributes do we value?
1. Great communication skills in Portuguese or Spanish. Some degree of English fluency is required, too.
2. Some previous sales experience is a plus, but not required, if you’re an assertive people-oriented person. Previous telecom sales experience is a huge plus (wireless, cellular, cable TV, satellite TV, high speed internet, business phone systems, etc).
3. You should be able to explain cloud based business telecommunications services in plain, everyday language.
4. You should have good attention to detail.
5. You should be assertive.
6. You should have incredible follow-up skills.
7. You should have decent computer skills.
8. It’s a plus if you’ve used a CRM system (like SalesForce.com) in the past, but it’s not a requirement.