Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Ticket Sales and Service Internship - Tulane Athletics (Spring 2014)Bookmark This
The Aspire Group
333 Ben Weiner Drive Room 281
New Orleans, LA
DescriptionDirectly Reports To: Fan Relationship Management Center (FRMC) Manager
Are you considering a career in Sports Business or Collegiate Athletics?
Here is your opportunity to be part of one of the most cutting edge partnerships in sports business today. You will receive hands on experience in the Tulane Athletics Fan Relationship Management Center, as well as have an opportunity to network with some of the most influential leaders in Sports Business today.
Who We are & What We are about:
Tulane Athletics and The Aspire Group have partnered to develop a world-class ticket sales force on campus in New Orleans, Louisiana. Tulane Athletics has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, Tulane and its fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every client.
Visit www.theaspiregroupinc.com for more information.
Tulane Athletics and The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual that is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. This Intern will be responsible for supporting the Manager and the Ticket Sales staff in their efforts to sell Tulane Football, Baseball & Basketball season tickets, mini plans and groups along with any other relevant ticket plans as they are made available. Day to day leadership and mentoring of this career growth oriented, internship program will be provided by the Manager.
Compensation: No financial compensation is available. Interns are eligib
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist with the management and growth of the ticket sales database
2. Act as a liaison for The Aspire Group Inc. and Client-Partner
3. Assist with clerical duties, data entry and e-marketing campaigns
4. Manage & update sales records on a daily and weekly basis
5. Record internal sales data to be applied toward incentives, commissions, promotions, etc.
6. Administer season ticket and group ticket marketing collateral
7. Codify weekly call reports, analyze closing rates and maintain sales efficiency records.
8. Participate in monthly 'Green Light Brainstorming' sessions with entire department. Assist in the development of new marketing growth programs and initiatives.
RequirementsQualifications & Requirements:
• You must be currently enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate college or university program or have graduated in the past 6 months
• You must be available to meet for a face-to-face interview following an initial phone interview
• Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint required
• Previous customer service or retail sales experience; display a genuine desire to help people
• Professional image and demeanor
• Ability to work well with others, comfortable taking initiative and detail oriented.