Sales & Marketing Intern (Fashion)Bookmark This
The Frock Shop, Inc
2150 S. Canalport Avenue
DescriptionAre you a sales & marketing maven who loves fashion? Then this is the position for you!
The Frock Shop is a designer dress rental service that rents evening gowns and cocktail dresses for black tie events, pageants, prom and parties. We are based in Chicago and have a physical location and e-commerce site. We have great plans for growth and need an energetic sales & marketing intern to help get us there.
The Sales & Marketing Intern will be responsible for overall sales and marketing functions, including:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Driving sales through contests % social media campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a business to business and consumer client base
- Assisting with various sales, marketing & PR projects
Seeking a well rounded candidate with a broad range of sales and marketing skills. Must be a polished and sales oriented individual with good follow up. This position requires some travel in the Chicago area, so local candidates only please.