Spanish - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternImWithBob
Sales & Marketing/Brand Ambassador (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Build skills in marketing and customer serviceNew York Life Insurance Company
Marketing RepresentativeInnovate Industries, Inc.
Uruut Community Liaison InternBookmark This
DescriptionPronounced "You" + "Root," Uruut is a low-cost, cloud-based SaaS solution that makes it easy for nonprofits and community organizations to reach and secure more donors and raise more funds.
Uruut, recently named one of Atlanta’s Top 10 Startups, is building a network of entrepreneurial, multi-talented liaisons to work hand-in-hand with local community organizations to improve their fundraising success. Successful associates will be empowered to build and manage their own sales teams.
Responsibilities• Identify, sell and close new business opportunities from local organizations, clubs, ministries and other nonprofit groups.
• Assist clients with initial campaign setup and strategy.
• Develop, present and execute a target sales strategy with clearly articulated
Requirements• Motivated, organized self-starter.
• Desire to build and grow a business.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal
• Basic computer skills around hosting online demos, internet navigation, word
processing and simple financial modeling.