Virtual Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Pursue Your Purpose
DescriptionInternship opportunities are available for qualified college/university undergraduate and graduate students who have an interest in supporting a growing global brand. The internship provides the Student Intern with 10-20 weekly hours of practical work experience to augment their education and career preparation with the convenience of a virtual work environment.
During the work experience, the student interns will work closely with the CEO & Founder and potentially our stakeholders, speakers and corporate sponsors on expansion projects and initiatives.
About Pursue Your Purpose....
Pursue Your Purpose is a global strategy driven launching pad and equipping business based in St. Louis, Missouri that provides small business owners, entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs with proven strategies to catapult their businesses to the next level. We provide live and virtual conferences, strategy sessions, mastermind groups, group coaching, private consulting, webinars, and ebooks. The focus is to provide real, practical, cutting edge strategies for getting “unstuck”, and identifying hidden and untapped opportunities and then monetize them, thus positioning them for greater wealth.
To apply, use Internships.com system or send resume and cover letter to Tamiko Cuellar at info@PursueYourPurpose.com. Please include "Internship Application: [YOUR NAME]" in the subject line with the following outlined in your cover letter:
Why you are interested in the internship
What skills you have to offer
Why you believe you are a good fit
What you hope to gain from the internship
Links to works online you'd like to share (i.e. blog, portfolio, etc.)
RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED.
Responsibilities- Help to develop short term and long term sales and business development strategies to sell coaching services, e-books, virtual classes, tickets to live and virtual events, etc. to small business owners and entrepreneurs globally
- Create and develop sales and distribution channels
- Develop CRM database
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Work with Marketing department to manage and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work for a growing global brand and collaborate (virtually) effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Knowledge of effective sales methods
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, out-of-the-box ingenuity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Interns must be dependable, have a strong work ethic, have a willingness to grow the vision of Pursue Your Purpose, and access to a computer and a strong internet connection.