Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Property and Casualt Insurance SalesJP Cabrera and Co.
Partnership and Sponsorship InternDayglo Ventures
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Account ExecutiveBookmark This
12337 Jones Rd
Posted: February 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Account Executive is to set appointments to meet with prospects, assess their needs, generate and deliver proposals and most importantly...close the deal! Our web-based sales software is used to follow-up and convert ‘pipeline’ prospects into customers. This position also requires cold calling on prospective accounts. Calling hours are typically normal business hours between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm.
ResponsibilitiesJantize Sales Representatives are responsible for and have authority for the following:
1. Attainment of individual and group sales objectives
2. Working in cooperation with the Sales Manager to help achieve individual objectives and to develop tools for tracking established objectives and reports to indicate levels of individual and group achievement
3. Developing and maintaining economic and market intelligence files. Analyzing, collating and presenting information concerning current market conditions and competition as requested by the Sales Manager
4. Establishing and maintaining prospect and customer files
5. Cooperation and coordination start-up of new accounts with Operations
6. Preparing and/or reviewing new business proposals with accuracy and professionalism
7. Making recommendations concerning effective sales methods and techniques
8. Performing other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Sales Manager
RequirementsOutgoing sales type personality that thrives on closing deals, ability to comply with a proven sales approach and process, ability to work independently, to take a genuine interest in the success of the office and to have a positive and proactive attitude.
Skills Required – Computer, internet and computer program working knowledge. Professionals only!