Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
SUMMER INTERNSHIP / BUSINESS STUDENTSBREED International Consulting
Sales InternThe Hayes Agency
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipAflac Insurance
Account ExecutiveBookmark This
Atlanta Public Speaking LLC
Posted: December 27 2015
Company Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAtlanta Public Speaking LLC is currently interviewing for an Account Executive internship position. Success at this position could open up further doors of B 2 B sales opportunities for you in the future. Those positions are usually paid very well but will require someone's skills in persuasion, influence, communication, and being numb to rejection, as it is a part of the job. Without those skills and a strong work ethic you cannot succeed as an Account Executive/Account Manager. Below is a job summary and description:
ResponsibilitiesA major/minor preferably from one of the following subjects will provide you an edge over other candidates: Marketing, Statistics or Operational Research, Communication and Media Studies, Business, Business Management.
This a remote position and will require a phone line and access to a computer. Interns will work primarily on prospective (business development) clients and opportunities. Only qualified candidates will be reviewed and considered. Requires cold calling, if that scares you, dont apply. You will work within a small virtual team of 6-8 people managed via Asana.
RequirementsSummary: Responsible for initial phase of sales process, which includes lead generation and invitation to a free strategy session with our lead instructor. Develops and
implements agreed upon plan which will meet both personal and company goals of expanding
customer base. Works directly under CEO for the achievement of customer
satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various
solutions the company offers for their accounts receivables issues.
2. Provide prospect/customer with price quotations and insure there is a full understanding of
the parameters regarding such programs.
3. Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail,
email, and networking.
4. Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
5. Researches trends and developments of primary industry(s) through the use of related
publications, internet and training sessions to maintain and grow current knowledge base.
6. Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Receives and
resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner
7. Understands and supports sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective
treatment to all customers.
8. Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls,
presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities through Salesforce CRM
9. Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients,
10. Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support
11. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
13. Maintains a daily call report of minimum 40 outbound calls per day on working days
14. Scheduling appointments with principal decision makers in a small to medium size business market,