Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Paid Sales InternKlickpicks
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Sponsorship Sales & Ticket Sales RepresentativeChicago Breeze Professional Women's Basketball
Sales - Marketing QualificationGPSlogix
Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Sales Development RepresentativeBookmark This
114 W 26th St
New York, NY
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosition: Sales Development Representative
Reports to: VP, Sales
What we do:
Thuzio empowers brands and businesses to grow by leveraging influential people, content and experiences. Thuzio’s two unique products – Julius and Executive Club – provide the ideal talent solutions for the business community.
Julius (formerly Thuzio 360) provides brands and agencies with unparalleled influencer marketing software. Every day, brands and agencies use our technology to power their influencer marketing strategy and execution. Our strength is in search and discovery as we combine machine learning with human intelligence to offer the most robust profiles and search capabilities on the market, delivering fat, medium, and long tail matches. Experts in influencer marketing use Julius like a great recruiter would use LinkedIn Recruiter. Influencer marketing novices quickly become experts with our powerful tool.
Thuzio Executive Club (TEC) provides members and their guests with the most memorable business events of the year. Whether an intimate evening featuring all-star Q&A sessions, a charity event with the pros, networking with industry insiders, or coaching sessions for the whole family, TEC events are designed to be the most consistently interesting and distinctive platforms for client entertainment.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be working directly with companies across multiple industries, helping educate them about how our software can help them achieve their goals. You'll provide a consultative approach to every sale and work with prospects to determine how we can help their business grow through the power of influential people.
In this role you will make 80+ calls per day while working alongside our VP, Sales to drive adoption and usage of our services. This role requires the energy and confidence to contact potential clients and the tenacity to repeatedly follow up to sell our services and win business. In addition to outbound calls, the Sales Development Representative will be responsible for creating and managing email campaigns to connect with existing and prospective users. All sales activity will be tracked and maintained in Salesforce.
Responsibilities- Own and manage a pipeline of clients
- Consult, educate, strategize, and sell our software through a high volume of sales calls
- Assist sales team with building strong working relationships with potential clients
- Create and compile client proposals for sales teams
- Provide prompt and regular feedback to Marketing & Sales on lead quality and trends
- Continually maintain high quality data standards in Salesforce.com
- Effectively use CRM to enter sales, update lead information, reporting and follow-up
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree
- Appetite for learning and improving
- Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- A great listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet.
- High energy team player
- Ability to work independently without much hand-holding
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong knowledge of technology, media and sports