Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Account Executive (Supply side)Bookmark This
Posted: July 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*Field based role based out of Birmingham or London*
ExpoCart is an ambitious, fast moving tech start-up in the events space and we’re revolutionising the way people find and order equipment for events. We’re doing this by creating the simplest and most convenient way to source equipment through our extensive network of event suppliers.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our partnerships team and help us on our mission to shake up the events industry!
You’ll be representing ExpoCart in meetings with potential event suppliers, accelerating the number of companies that join our platform. As a team, we’re extremely passionate about providing the best products and services for our customers’ events so it’s imperative that our product range punches above the rest and that we can offer everything in one place. Therefore, your role will be dedicated to finding and recruiting the best event suppliers.
This is your chance to join us at this exciting stage on our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and have recently transitioned to our brand new B2B marketplace. We’ll offer you the chance to have ownership of work and to not wait for opportunities to come, we’ll give you permission to use your own initiative and think outside of the box.
If you are incredibly ambitious and want to be part of a successful start up story, then we would love to hear from you!
- Salary based on experience
- Challenging role with fantastic personal and professional growth opportunities for those who strive and perform to the highest possible standard.
- Vibrant office environment complete with picnic benches, beanbags, fully stocked fridge, coffee on tap and team table tennis games!
- Friendly, close knit team – team lunches and social events
Requirements- Impressive ability to establish rapport quickly and build relationships
- Professional and persuasive communication and pitching skills
- Super time management and strong attention to detail
- Willing to travel regularly within the UK and occasionally abroad
- Experience in a field based sales role preferable but not essential
- Full clean driving licence