SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Ripa Wear College Ambassador ProgramRipa Wear
SALES, SPONSORSHIP PERSONFemales in Comedy Association
Remore Sales Internship Positon International businessLiveonriviera.com
Sales Internship (Paid) - St. Louis, MODaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - Edmonton, AB CanadaDaktronics Inc.
Appointment SetterBookmark This
275 Lenox Ave
New York, NY
Posted: July 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDomain Borough helps businesses acquire neighborhood level domains that send their website to the top of Manhattan's business search engine results.The product we use to accomplish this is a domain name, example: www.midtowndentists.com for a dentist in Midtown.
We need help with scheduling sales appointments with dentists. We pay $200 for every appointment set that closes. Appointment Setters discover some basic information regarding our clients budget, authority to execute, need for the product, and timing for marketing expenses, and schedule the appointment.
I'm ready to bring on a new person ASAP so send an email with your LinkedIn link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Priority goes to people who call in - 4049870830
- Develop new relationships through phone, email, and social media communications in order to establish meetings with decisions makers at dental firms
- Assess the prospect's needs, explain Domain Borough’s solutions, qualify the prospect, and schedule meetings for Sr. Account Executives to begin their sales process
- Research potential targets and identify key players and contact those targets by using creative strategies and tactics
- High School Diploma
- 1 + years of experience in a market/sales development role
- Self-motivation and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly automated sales environment