Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Account Management InternBookmark This
68 Jay St. Suite 703
Posted: January 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrandBacker is an online platform that helps brands engage with their audiences through original content from over 10,000 Bloggers & Influencers who create articles, reviews, videos & social posts to over 250 million followers.
We’re looking for an ambitious and motivated intern to help us handle our day-to-day customer relationships and drive new business. As an Account Management Intern at BrandBacker, you will have the opportunity to learn from a growing, fast-paced start-up team. Interns at BrandBacker learn the ropes of entrepreneurship by owning projects across sales, marketing and community management. We work in a collaborative and laid back office environment and are flexible with hours and working remotely.
* Help with lead generation through a combination of email outreach, cold calling and market research.
* Manage communication and day-to-day relationships with existing customers.
* Execute, manage and monitor campaigns and accounts to ensure customer success.
* Create Weekly and One-Off Email Digests aimed at bloggers and brands.
* Work closely with Account Executives to provide support for prospective customers.
* Assist with live demo’s, market events, and account specific initiatives.
* Bachelors Degree or Current College Student.
* Experience with the latest content marketing and social media techniques and tools.
* Highly detailed and organized individual who excels in a goal driven environment.
* Must work well in both unstructured individual roles and collaborative team environments.
* Strong communication and writing skills.
* Strong computer skills, including experience with HTML and CSS.
* Interest in working in the Beauty, Fashion or Consumer Products industries.