Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Account Management InternBookmark This
68 Jay St. Suite 703
Posted: January 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrandBacker is an online platform that helps brands engage with their audiences through original content from over 10,000 Bloggers & Influencers who create articles, reviews, videos & social posts to over 250 million followers.
We’re looking for an ambitious and motivated intern to help us handle our day-to-day customer relationships and drive new business. As an Account Management Intern at BrandBacker, you will have the opportunity to learn from a growing, fast-paced start-up team. Interns at BrandBacker learn the ropes of entrepreneurship by owning projects across sales, marketing and community management. We work in a collaborative and laid back office environment and are flexible with hours and working remotely.
* Help with lead generation through a combination of email outreach, cold calling and market research.
* Manage communication and day-to-day relationships with existing customers.
* Execute, manage and monitor campaigns and accounts to ensure customer success.
* Create Weekly and One-Off Email Digests aimed at bloggers and brands.
* Work closely with Account Executives to provide support for prospective customers.
* Assist with live demo’s, market events, and account specific initiatives.
* Bachelors Degree or Current College Student.
* Experience with the latest content marketing and social media techniques and tools.
* Highly detailed and organized individual who excels in a goal driven environment.
* Must work well in both unstructured individual roles and collaborative team environments.
* Strong communication and writing skills.
* Strong computer skills, including experience with HTML and CSS.
* Interest in working in the Beauty, Fashion or Consumer Products industries.