Business Development / Sales / PR InternBlue Square Concepts
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Sales RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Sales RepresentativeCosta Agency
Sales RepresentativeDiulus Agencies
Account ManagerBookmark This
5700 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor nearly 25 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With revenues of over $500 million and more than 3,500 full-time employees, TransPerfect is the largest privately held language services provider in the world. And with more than 90 offices on 6 continents, TransPerfect offers 24/7/365 client service and production capabilities. We attribute our growth to the skill, aptitude, and commitment of our high caliber employees. Put simply, we hire the most talented candidates and give them the guidance, resources, and opportunities they need to grow their careers in a thriving industry.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
Responsibilities- Research prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade show lists, referrals,, various professional directories and personal investigation
- Create accurate spreadsheets of prospective client data including names, titles, phone numbers, addresses and various other information
- Generate daily mailings to prospective clients using updated and accurate spreadsheets
- Cold call prospective clients
- Creatively problem solve to improve current new business development strategy
- Negotiate rates and deadlines with prospective and current clients
- Educate prospective and existing clients regarding the translation process, including TransPerfect’s rates, justification for turnaround time and competitors’ information
- Liaise with production to ensure that all jobs are handled appropriately and with keen attention to detail, resulting in a perfect product
Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service
- Research and understand all industries that TransPerfect markets to including industry leaders, current events and any other pertinent data
- Perform other special projects or duties when required