Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Sales Development Representative-Hotel SoftwareBookmark This
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200
Posted: November 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a sales person to sell to medium sized hotels. This individual will be responsible
for generating revenue growth and achieving individual and organizational quotas. They will also be a
valuable contributor to the sales strategy, leading implementation and driving execution to achieve
corporate objectives. Ideal candidates should possess a solid business-to-business application sales and
What's in it for you:
· High earning potential: Tech Industry sales-level compensation
· Well defined promotion path for you in a new and growing company
· Sales leader whose objectives are to exceed goals in growth, revenue quota, organizational health and
· Grow and develop the customer base of a new technology company
· Help grow and maintain a healthy partner ecosystem to drive sales, technology adoption and the
successful deployment of HotelTap
This great opportunity comes with a competitive base salary+ commission! Please visit our website, www.hoteltap.com, to get more information about our solution and company. If you are working in the hotel industry and have some sales experience, don't hesitate to apply today!
To apply simply email me your resume to (email@example.com)
Follow up on incoming leads
Conduct online demos
Close the sales cycle
· Outside sales or "hunting" capacity with a proven track record of success.
· Hotel Operations or customer service/retail sales experience a plus
· Ability to manage and close sales cycles.
· Hunter mentality - you are not afraid to pound the pavement!
· Bachelor’s Degree