Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
Sales Ninja InternPearIt
Seeking Sales intern for FiDi Video Ad AgencyLNC Productions
Sales Development Representative-Hotel SoftwareBookmark This
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200
Posted: November 12 2015
DescriptionWe are seeking a sales person to sell to medium sized hotels. This individual will be responsible
for generating revenue growth and achieving individual and organizational quotas. They will also be a
valuable contributor to the sales strategy, leading implementation and driving execution to achieve
corporate objectives. Ideal candidates should possess a solid business-to-business application sales and
What's in it for you:
· High earning potential: Tech Industry sales-level compensation
· Well defined promotion path for you in a new and growing company
· Sales leader whose objectives are to exceed goals in growth, revenue quota, organizational health and
· Grow and develop the customer base of a new technology company
· Help grow and maintain a healthy partner ecosystem to drive sales, technology adoption and the
successful deployment of HotelTap
This great opportunity comes with a competitive base salary+ commission! Please visit our website, www.hoteltap.com, to get more information about our solution and company. If you are working in the hotel industry and have some sales experience, don't hesitate to apply today!
To apply simply email me your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Follow up on incoming leads
Conduct online demos
Close the sales cycle
· Outside sales or "hunting" capacity with a proven track record of success.
· Hotel Operations or customer service/retail sales experience a plus
· Ability to manage and close sales cycles.
· Hunter mentality - you are not afraid to pound the pavement!
· Bachelor’s Degree