Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Account Manger (Virtual)Bookmark This
Event Show Pro
Posted: August 02 2016
Company Location: Elk Grove, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a zealous Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for seeking and developing long-standing relationships with your assigned customer leads. You will be the key point of contact between customers and our internal team to ensure our customer’s needs are being met.
You will have the opportunity to make 20%-30% commission on any Exhibitor Booth or Sponsorship Packets you sell. Booths start at $550 each and Sponsorship's are $1,000 to $15,000.
Responsibilities• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer’s and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements• Proven account management or other relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree (or currently majoring in) or equivalent (but not required)
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Sales, MS Office Suite
Preferred - Customer Service, Sales, MS Office Suite