- Internships /
- Sales /
- Adventure Travel Company Seeking an outgoing rockstar to join our SALES team full-time!
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Adventure Travel Company Seeking an outgoing rockstar to join our SALES team full-time!Bookmark This
8136 Monticello Ave
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrand Trunk is one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago, recently making the Inc 5000 list and we are looking for a rockstar to join the team!
Grand Trunk looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with retailers, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing deals.
Responsibilities• Drive revenue generation for Grand Trunk through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses
• Manage accounts and sales activity via CRM
• Develop strong relationships with current clients that will generate continued growth
• Manage e-commerce accounts, including but not limited to managing our brand and best in class product presentation.
• Be able to execute in short-term sprints “monthly goals” while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success “annual goals”
• Maintain expertise on products and industry trends
• Responsible for generating at-once business and booking pre-season orders
• Confirming and entering purchase orders
• Research prospects, identify key retailers and generate interest in the brand
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager
• Ability to travel periodically - trade shows, account visits and other events
• Use internal sales programs as needed to meet sales goals and support the dealers business.
• Write monthly reports to communicate dealer issues, sales, competitive information, product information, prospecting and successes.
• Have open communication and plans with dealers on improving visual merchandising and assortment.
• Other duties as assigned by the sales manager
For consideration, please email your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
RequirementsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Have startup hustle
• Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
• Sales & Negotiation skills
• Strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal skills
• Priority Focused, highly organized and able to multi task
• Basic knowledge of retail and wholesale business metric a plus
• Customer service orientation, courtesy and tact.
Education and experience:
• Some college required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Will consider candidates with 5 years of experience in lieu of degree.
• 2-5 years of experience in sales administration or inside sales.